QUESTIONS
1. Analyse in depth a design related issue that has courted major controversy in both professional and public domains. Evaluate if the negative accusations of the media artefact are merited.
2. Who are some Malaysian cultural icons that have found success at an international level? Did nationality and/ or local culture contribute to their achievements ?
3. Examine and discuss how communications technology or multilingualism was used in the narrative of a highly acclaimed movie.
4. Fashion and music go hand in hand. Explore this concept and consider its implications for designers of your field.
5. Select a cultural artefact or practice that has been adapted across different countries. Identify and discuss the essential features and those that have been differentiated.
6. Evaluate the impact of crowdsourcing or the democratization of a media related activity or tool has on creative professionals of that field.
Go through all these, I have decided to choose question number 4, because I wish to research more and explore more about the fashion and music thats how its implications for designers of my field. Also, its sound interesting, I think it wouldn't be bored on doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment